Genesis Evidence Ministry is back in action! I had to come off the full-time field when some unexpected events happened and I had to get a secular job. I’ve still kept the ministry going as best I could, but my ability to travel was greatly abated. I recently took early retirement. I only work part-time and my schedule is adaptable. At the time I felt like God was putting me on the bench. In reality He was telling me, “Sit here for a bit and watch what I can do with your ministry.” While sitting on the bench, I saw God send an evangelist to Nigeria, who had copied some of my material (without my knowledge) and used it there. Over 100 people got saved on his campaign and a church started from that. Then I saw a family get reconciled because of a daughter who got saved at one of my meetings. Her dad was able to finally answer a call to the pastorate and started a church from scratch that has been running 30 a week. Then God had a lost guy attend one of my seminars in NY. He went back home to Bath, England and told a friend of his, who operates a Bible Institute there, that he needed to see my stuff. I now have over 25 of my lessons online at the Bath Bible Institute YouTube channel - and the visitor got saved back in England! Thousands of people have viewed those messages. This all happened while I wasn’t even doing the ministry. God was showing me that HE is the one who gives the increase. Without Him, we can do nothing. Now I am able to travel again, and the best news for you is that I am making my allowed limit in gross wages, so I won’t be able to accept offerings that could be considered income. So any church can afford me! Next month I embark on a two week trip to Texas to kickstart my reentry. My wife, Robin, has a master’s degree in music from U of New Orleans after getting her initial music degrees at Bob Jones University. She has been a music (piano and voice) teacher for some influential families, including Senator Josh Hawley and NBA player Michael Porter, Jr. She can provide professional quality godly special music. I’m thrilled that the Lord is putting me back in the game, especially since it’s the 4th quarter! Teno Groppi GenesisEvidence.org tgroppi@new.rr.com (home) GenesisEvidenceMinistry@gmail.com (phone) (920) 376-0828 Wyldewood Baptist Church

Comments

Popular posts from this blog