MARCH 2023 Trip Looking for Meeting in MO/KS




I will be making another trip from Wisconsin to Texas at the beginning of March (2023). 

I'll be flying there (my wife will already have driven there), but I will be looking to book a meeting or two on the way back. 

It's a two-day trip back by car, so I'd love to book a meeting halfway back in Kansas or Missouri. We'll can leave any time from March 2nd to the 4th. If anybody has a late-week service (or would schedule one) we could accommodate. 

We will be available for Sunday, March 5th, and finish our trip home on March 6th. I do Powerpoint lessons on creation science and defending the truth of the entire Bible. Ministry information is at GenesisEvidence.org, or call 920-376-0828. I have my own laptop and projector.

My wife is a BJU/U-NO Master's degree trained vocalist/musician and can provide professional quality godly music.

Don't worry about an offering. I cannot accept income since it would put me over my social security limit. We're looking for a place to minister and "redeem the time".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog