NEXT STOP - but looking for another!

 

Once again I'll be traveling to and from Paris, Texas (from Wisconsin, 15 hour trip) for a series of meetings at Pastor Mike Clark's church. I'm planning on leaving Thursday, April 27th. I could use a place along the route to stay that evening to cut the trip into two halves. I'll be by myself on that trip.

Last trip we had some superb meetings with Pastor Jim Kiefer in Perryville, Missouri and the SEMO Creation group in Cape Girardeau. My wife has family in Texas and near St. Louis, so we go this direction reasonably often.

We can return any time from May 4th to May 8th. I'll have my wife and so with me then. That also allows us to minister the weekend on 5-5 to 5-7. I'd love to minister somewhere along the route, like Kansas, Missouri, parts of Illinois, Iowa, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or even parts of Nebraska.

Please check my website, GenesisEvidence.org or my videos at the Bath Bible Institute YouTube site.

If you can accommodate, please contact me ASAP. 920-376-0828. tgroppi@new.rr.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog